Wait, what was that? (search my blog)

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's been a while!

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've updated this! what have I been up to? Why haven't I updated this? The people have a right to know! well, I've been busy with getting my car up and running, and getting ready to move up to maine. My car is pretty much a piece of garbage, and I've already dropped about a thousand dollars into it, and it looks like it's still gonna be more. I decided to name it the challenger, in recognition of the fact that one of these days it's going to blow up barely 72 seconds out of the driveway. haven't been up to a lot besides all of that. What have you all been up to? Leave your activities in the comments section. Untill next time.

                                                                                                                    [REDACT'D!]

No comments:

Post a Comment